MAIN FEATURE: Reduces bullying incidents in schools.
- Students experience a 10-minute high-tech audio meditation, allowing them to focus and connect with their thoughts and emotions such as tranquility and love, among others.
- BENEFITS: Teaches how to identify emotions and to create empathy. Generates positive habits. Develops creativity and promotes mental agility. Encourages how to teach and learn from a human point of view.
MAIN FEATURE: Improves family relationships and enlarge the value of each family member
- We use balance techniques with women who have suffered intra-family violence, we strengthen their decision making to modify their way of life, and support them in the process of the feelings and thoughts liberation that keep them in hostile environments for themselves and their children.
MAIN FEATURE: A clinical process with better emotional response.
- The Lifefullness® Health program objective is to facilitate the process of understanding, resilience and compassion of the patient, their family members and health staff.
- The program focuses on teaching patients and family members to identify sadness, anger, uncertainty and other emotions, to look at them with a more positive attitude and, finally, encourage the acceptance of their clinical process